singzeon.


(closed)



16 May 2014:

I have been slightly lagging in tutorials recently.


And, I admit, it is because I have not been doing them. For the past two weekends, I don't know what came over me but I was simply procrastinating. I did nothing at all. As a result, I had to furiously do work during the weekdays.

But of course, work came piling in on the weekdays as well. In the end, I did slipshod work. This week, I cannot let the same happen. I have managed to clear almost all the backlog from the past two weeks.

The photo above is homework that is 'new'. It really is a lot, but I shall try to complete as much as possible during the weekends. JCT is coming and I cannot slack any longer. Otherwise, it'll be a repeat of secondary school.

~

Things that make me happy when doing homework:

1. A full or near-full pad of foolscap. I love the backing it provides and the crisp paper.

2. A black Signo 0.38 pen that is about 2/3 used. I've realised that for my pens, the first 1/3 and last 1/3 of ink is less nice to write with. First 1/3 because it is new and it may be too thick at time. Last because it is thinning off and hard to write with.

3. Maths tutorials. Don't judge me, but I start my tutorials way more willingly if there is maths to do. Mainly because I'm better in maths and am able to do the tutorials better. But not for all maths topics, though, like functions and graphs (ew).

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。