singzeon.


(closed)



10 January 2014:

Open House is over.

There is a myriad of emotions within me now, because I am feeling disappointed, happy, pleased, contented at the same time. I don't know how best to express it, because I don't think a blog post will do it justice anyway.

I am glad that it is over. Honestly, there were many times leading up to this Open House that I felt I was going to die (metaphorically). Things were overlapping with each other and I couldn't cope with them.

Thankfully, I have a very good partners. They helped me with many things and ensured that I didn't explode with all that stress. (I had a pimple outbreak due to the stress. I am very glad that it wasn't cheilitis instead.)

Just saying.

I'm glad that things went well. Honestly. I was very panicky before that but luckily no major issues cropped up, and things were generally smooth and well-received. At least my efforts were not in vain.

Currently, all I want is sleep and a massage. I hope I can sleep early, but I don't think I can because there's history project discussion later on. It's not very nice to leave first at say 11 while everyone else is still working on it.

But speaking of history, I really need to work hard for the UN project. Since my teachers aren't teaching this project, whatever we research (or have not researched) will be whatever material the whole cohort has.

I would think it's unresponsible if we were to come up with shoddy work. Therefore, no matter how much I dislike this topic, I have to work hard and do it. All the best to me. (It's really painful to read through so much history readings ...)

~

I spoke to R's junior just now, who was curious about history at A Levels. To ensure he doesn't get a shock when he starts his lessons in February (if he takes it), I told him all about the 'culture shock'.

And yes, I bashed many of his hopes that O Level history would be similar to A Level history. (Ironically, I haven't fully switched over myself, but I'm working hard towards it!) I really hope that I can excel in history, especially by the time A Levels come.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。