singzeon.


(closed)



17 July 2013:

Profile of a pathetic person.

I have many acquaintances in my school now. As a result I don't have a single true friend that I dare to confide in, and I don't think anyone as of now is actually willing to listen to me.

As for secondary school friends, I can think of a few that are probably willing to do so. However, they are much busier than me and probably have their own set of problems. I don't wish to trouble them further.

“Things are rough all over.” I guess it's true that in life we have ups and downs, and for me currently it's a down period. Or as the maths nerd in me likes to put it, my life is now the graph of y = sinx, π < x < 2π. The thing is that I don't know what x-coordinate I am on now, and if I have already reached the worst point at x = 3π/2.

Since I am a Buddhist I believe in karma. And these few days I've been thinking: could all these things be karma for some bad deeds I've did in the past or in my past life? I probably will never get to know the answer.

I don't know if it's a temporary moody phase, but I fear that my depression has returned. Definitely it makes things worse for me and I become more pessmistic. This, of course, is counterproductive and horrible to deal with.

I really hope, therefore, that it's just due to this short period of stress and not a permanent one. Otherwise I really don't know how I'm going to deal with it. (Okay perhaps I would seek others' help if really need be.)

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。