singzeon.


(closed)



2 March 2013:

最近還好嗎?

I have neglected this blog for around 30 days now. Frankly speaking I don't have much passion to blog now. School has started. I must say I'm contented and happy that I got into the JC of my choice, first choice.

~

Orientation started on 1st Feb. Today is 2nd Mar. This means 30 days. I've been into the college for 30 days. And already, I'm being judged. People are already calling me 'weird' and etc. I don't know if there are other nastier comments.

The thing about my college (as heard from a reliable enough source) is that rumours spread below ground. Meaning, you won't even know you are the target of rumours. Until, until you get whacked badly by it and things explode before your eyes. So I really don't know what some have been saying of me.

It is quite a shock to hear that people are judging me. I really always think that I wasn't very popular and attention-attracting. True I ran for (and dropped out of) House Comm, but then again how many would know me through that? Campaign hasn't exactly started and my poster is not up anywhere in the school.

So yes, I'm surprised that people are judging. Or rather, I'm surprised that people can judge. Do they have any basis for what they say? I am slightly hurt by what I heard. But of course, I am cleverer and stronger than that. I shall not be upset by those remarks for long.

I wonder what else may come out from people's mouths. I await to see how crude / judgemental people can get. I shall start on homework tomorrow.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。