singzeon.


(closed)



24 December 2012:

(Untitled.)

Firstly,


My blog hit 17000 views today.



I reached 16000 views on 10 Dec. Which means I hit 1000 views in 14 days, or half a month. I know to bloggers like Xiaxue this is nothing, they probably get 10+K views a day. But for me, it's still an encouragement.

~

Now, let me haolian a little.


See that screen shot? It's from a Facebook game called Army Attack. After returning to Facebook from a months-long hiatus, I went to play it again. So far I've played for less than a week, and look at my progress!

Okay lah I must admit, I only conquered the top part. Previously I had already conquered the whole plot of land below, so it's nothing to conquer the top part within a few days. In fact I spent a while raising money to even unlock East Midlands.

(But yay at least I liberated Eastshire, the capital of the East Midlands.) Currently my supplies are low and all but one of my troops are injured, so I can't progress. Quite sucky, but luckily I've ordered big containers of them.

I quite like the game cos unlike others, I don't need much time to get used to it after months of inactivity. And of course, I do like it that I already have conquered the southern part of the country which makes life easier.

I don't have any allies now, so if you are interested please do add me as your ally. I would send gifts to you every day, or at least days that I play it.

Tomorrow I shall get back to defeating the rest of the enemy forces. Hopefully they don't attack during the awaiting 24 hours.

~

For those that celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas to you in advance.

~

Do ask me questions to solve my boredom on my Formspring. I may be closing my Instagram soon, but I'll talk about that later on. In my next post, I think I would mention my blog roll.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。