singzeon.


(closed)



12 December 2012:

I went out to meet my girlfriend today.

Nah, I wish. That was what I told JQ when she asked me. She saw me while travelling on the bus. And she naively innocently believed me hahah.

I went out with I, CW, V and T. Today was a bad travel day for me. Firstly in the morning, I missed a bus. There was a distance from the traffic light and the bus stop, so at first I ran cos I saw a bus waiting at the red light.

After running a distance, I thought it was alright if I just resumed walking cos the bus wouldn't take so fast to reach. 沒想到, the bus zoomed past and I became like an idiot. I had to wait for another 10 minutes or so for it.

Then, I alighted at Parkway Parade cos I said she was there. I was crossing over to PP when she told me the cab she was in had left. She thought I was joking when I told her I would meet her there. When I recounted to her what happened when we met, everyone 'called my bluff' cos I said 'promenade', so they thought I was faking her. But no okay, I truly alighted.

I had to wait for another bus which took around 10 minutes again. Really ah then I was quite cross. Wait for nothing leh.

I finally met them at around 1110, 10 minutes late. V was slightly later so yay guilt -1. We went to eat MOS Burger. I wanted to eat McDonald's but again more wanted to eat MOS Burger. I think I really can't eat the McChicken BLT anymore. ):

We stayed there for around 2 hours. We talked and talked and I got bored after a while. I went into stoning mode. After that we went walking around.

I forgot why, but we then regarded I as a ghost and tried to shake her off. So we went up till the arcade. Then we walked in it and left when I was engrossed with some game. She noticed after that and tried to chase us but we disappeared into a gifts shop. Then I really went missing.

The four of us waited at our previous location in the arcade for a while. But I still didn't return, so CW and T went to look for her. After 10 or 20 minutes they found her and brought her back. She was so cross but then again she laughed throughout so you can't tell.

We headed to Starbucks next. But it was so crowded so we went to Tea Dot opposite, which was so much emptier. A glass of tea costs at least $5 there, so expensive. I didn't dare order anything. We talked till 3, when V had to meet someone.

Being kaypohs concerned friends, we tried to tail along and see. (We already knew who it was, by the way.) But I and CW suddenly went into hiding at the gifts shop. I was peeking my head out and V shouted at the corridor that she said everything already. Haiyo plan failed.

Then we went to the arcade and played some games. They were rather expensive, one token being $1 instead of $0.50. And most required two tokens each time. I played racing games with them, ended up in last place always. Tsk.

I went home after that; don't know what CW, T and I continued to do.

~


Thanks a lot to readers. Another nice number, 16161. Yesterday my post got feedback from three people. It's indeed a nice feeling cos (1) you know someone's reading it and (2) there is discourse. I would want to set up a comments section as well but I don't know how to code for it. I'm not using Blogger's default template so you can't just click to select. I also can't use xHTML. My code uses special codes given by Blogger at some help site for custom templates (as they call it), and it doesn't give me one for comments. So I guess no comments till something can be done.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。