singzeon.


(closed)



13 November 2012:

The sun goes down and comes up again.

My day started at 0005 hrs. #truestory. T, I, CW and V called my handphone multiple times, but I had switched it to Do Not Disturb mode and I was already sleeping. So they called my house.

I was woken up by my dad, and I was 迷迷糊糊 at that time. Cos I wasn't expecting this kind of thing; I told S not to before that. So yeah I listened to them for a while. Hahah why I say 'listen' was cos I was as usual blabbering away. Normally I would just play along but hey it's midnight and I want my beauty sleep! So I 'eh eh eh' a few times, but they didn't respond.

I think it's cos I's blabbering was too loud lah. So I hung up on them hahah second time. Immediately after I sent them messages heh else they 誤會. And of course I saw other messages from people, tankewzxc to you.

I couldn't fall asleep for the next half an hour or more. Not cos I was excited by them, but cos I had mild insomnia. And just as I was about to fall into deep sleep, the call woke me up. (Actually I think it woke my whole family.) Ugh I was tossing and turning and my feet were cold but my back was sweating.

Luckily I did fall asleep in the end. I woke at 0830 or so, my usual time. Breakfast was at 9 where I ate the traditional meal of kidney meesua. In Hokkien it's 腰子麵綫 (io-tsí mī-suànn) . (The tone marks are different from Chinese lah.)

The meesua is supposed to represent your life (or something like that), so I'm not supposed to break it. I ended up swallowing all the meesua, totally not biting it at all. Thankfully I didn't gag or anything. But then I thought of Nutrition in Humans and wondered if digestion could take place efficiently cos I didn't roll it into a bolus and salivary amylase would have a little surface area to work on. #bionerd

After that life goes on. Okay lah I did go out for something but oh well that wasn't any exclusive stuff. So it's around the same. I don't know how the day would end but as of now this is what happened. If nothing extraordinary happens then this is all.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。