singzeon.


(closed)



27 November 2012:

I am disappointed.

On 15 Nov, I called you after reading the papers. I had saw a report for this play. I asked if you were interested. You said no, besides the ticket at $38 was a little expensive for you especially with some financial issues you had then. Okay, I said, maybe I'll re-confirm this.

Yesterday, I heard that you went to the play in the end. I didn't go. It was probably my bad because I did not re-confirm in the end. I was thinking that since you were unlikely to go, I didn't really intend to go as well.

Well, you went after all. I am disappointed that you couldn't have called or texted to notify me. I would think that it's nice to at least tell me. Besides, I was the one who asked you in the first place.

I'm not really upset about not going to the play, although I would have wanted to watch it. I'm upset that there is this communication breakdown. I can't fully blame you, because like I said I didn't re-confirm when I said I should have. Instead, I think that we both are at fault.

What's done cannot be undone. The play has ended its run. Maybe it's fated that you shall watch it and I would not. Oh well then. However, I might not be as willing to ask you anymore. Perhaps it's better going alone and enjoying?

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。