singzeon.


(closed)



12 November 2012:

Dream a little dream of me.

For the past two nights, I've been having very weird dreams again.

Firstly, the dream for the previous night. *don't judge me*

I dreamt that I was in my room. This guy entered (identity withheld) with his sister. In real life I don't even think he has a sister.

I remember talking to him with his sister waiting at the side. Then he hugged me. It became a carry. (Very bad grammar, I know.)

So he carried me out of the room and his sister followed. (I think the sister is a phantom one lorh appear but doesn't have any role in the dream.) The guy was so nice to me and I remember staring at his tanned neck LOLOL. Cos I was carried mah so could only see his back and neck.

We were supposed to go for the Sec 4 level camp. Somehow from my room it became the canteen or concourse. Students were assembling there and there were busloads heading out of school.

The guy (and his phantom sister) waited for the last batch of buses before putting me down. We then went up the bus and it became a plane. Whoa. I soon lost sight of the guy.

But wow that feeling ... Hahah it felt so loving hahah. And I really don't know why there was a sister. I think in real life the guy would be good to his girlfriend too, if he ever gets one. He doesn't seem to fancy anyone leh.

~

Okay next dream. This was last night, and I woke up feeling freaked out.

I was in school, near the discussion rooms. My parents and I were supposed to go for a movie, but I had consultation (I really do have it today) so I had to go there first before watching the movie.

I entered the room and started asking for CW. I don't know why I asked for him; I was supposed to be having it with T. Anyway people ignored me throughout. I felt so awkward there.

I saw my niece in the room as well, studiously doing some work as usual. But the room actually transformed into the SSP room, although when I exited it it was still the discussion room.

I waited for a while. But neither Ms A nor T was here. Suddenly, 噩夢發生了.

My mum rushed into the SSP room and shouted at everyone, telling them to stop sleeping. Somehow when I re-entered the room there was a humongous bed where people were lying on it.

Everyone stared at her. I shouted 'Ma what are you doing?!' And she ran and fled the room. There were groans and snickers directed at me as I chased after my mum. On the way down from the third floor I saw my dad standing outside the GO.

I rushed to tell him about it and he shrugged as if he expected it / it was common. Suddenly came a bunch of PRC tourists and they rushed into the GO. (-.-)

I think my dream ended around here. Phew. I woke up with a bursting bladder and [...]. (Waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.)

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。