singzeon.


(closed)



17 November 2012:

今雖無臥病在床,但身感不適,乃差勁也。

身子十分燥熱,我堅信乃KFC所害。

Okay anyway, I am sick one day after graduation. Basically my body is very 燥熱 or heaty. So right now I really need 涼 (cooling) stuff to chill myself down. Yet for lunch I'm gonna be drinking soup with red dates, which is one of the heatiest foods out there. Luckily I will be drinking chrysanthemum tea, so hopefully that works.

I also have a sore throat, which is probably cos my throat is too heaty as well so it's inflammed. Last night was worse when I even had chest pains. I don't know why though. I slept near midnight last night, cos I was so miserable that I didn't feel like doing anything except reading 笑傲江湖.

But eventually I was so tired that I had to sleep. And oh my goodness was it excruiating. I had to move like an old man, slower than me doing 太極 okay. My nose was also dripping like some free water station, except that I do not want it at all. I even woke at 0417 yesterday, I think cos the phlegm was too much for my body that it decided to wake up. Ugh.

Now I feel like my body is burning. Yet, I only have a temperature of 36.8 degC. So yeah thankfully I don't have a fever but this heatiness within me is so ugh. After reading 笑傲江湖 I really wish there was someone who could 吸走 all the 燥熱 from me like how they transfer 氣.

Okay lah enough of complaining, after all yesterday was not bad lah horh. And it's definitely better than GY, who received some bad news yesterday.

~

Yesterday after completing O Levels, I went with MD people to the canteen. They were distributing presents and gifts amongst themselves, which was so touching. A pity my class isn't like that, only D gave everyone in the class a card. (She really is the best chairman any class may receive.)

There was the canteen wall for doodling, and they allowed people to write stuff about graduation. I thought hard and came up with the ultimate: '走了。' Hahah KL and the rest were so stunned cos they thought I would write some touching stuff. But hey these two words are chim okay. It could be a happy 走了, or a sad 走了. Or it could be both! So yeah.

JX opened the new SC room, and LJ went crazy over everything he saw. W who was there as well was only pleased at the blazers, cos now there are cupboards to store them instead of lousy plastic racks that cracked multiple times. We were actually supposed to search for a tie for JK, but LJ was only concerned with all the items inside.

Then JX suggested the old SC room. We all protested and tried to get her to say she didn't have the key ahaha. But oh well there may be a tie so we went eventually. LJ was really so estatic. Along the way LJ was saying '裏面都是我的氣息' ... when we opened the door there came a stale, musty stench from inside. #pwned

In the end we couldn't find a tie and we were slightly late. But when we got there the thing never even started. It delayed for around half an hour, which was usual of school events. Then it was the sian part of clapping for awardees.

~

This year, everyone could receive graduation certificates one-by-one. When I went up to Mr P, he said '很高興看到你' and '記得以後要回來啊'. LK later told me that Mr P said the same to him. In other words he was indirectly persuading us to be alumni ... hahah.

After the ceremony ended people went around taking pictures. So did I. Whoa it was quite chaotic. Luckily I did manage to take pictures with everyone I wanted, except one. But never mind.

As usual, picture-taking would mean that my height was an issue (at least to me hahah). Thankfully all who helped take photos did not take my feet, else people could tell I was tipping-toe. Otherwise, there were some like JQ and GY who bent down to suit me. (Actually I think only both of them did so, the rest just let me tip-toe.)

So yay my pictures are great hahah. Actually I haven't seem them, I'm gonna see them soon. But now I really don't feel like doing anything with a burning body.

At night, I tuned in to 心情小抽屜, the first time it was done after 10. Thanks a lot to 陳寧 who made this exception for me. When I first sent her the script, she said that it surprised her cos the thing was so long. I didn't realise it then, cos I thought all were around that length.

Whoa I was so wrong. While others took only around 10 minutes (inclusive of one song), mine took around 20 minutes (inclusive of four songs). The first song she played was 心酸 by 林宥嘉, aw one of my favourite songs. Thanks to 陳寧 as well for editing my script a little to make it sound nicer, and for choosing appropriate songs like the 還要一起沖 at the end.

Today she asked if I was Singaporean. Hahah standard lah. Well I used Trad Chi in my script lah so yeah it would be new to her I guess. And also I actually used quite a lot of 成語 inside. I'm not trying to impress her okay, but it really just came along with the content.

Come to think of it I should be very thankful to her lorh. Cos each hour of radio progamming must meet a quota of stuff to do. By increasing the time of 心情小抽屜 to 200% of its original, she would have to either push other stuff to earlier or later or rush through it. In a way I think I spoilt the normal routine for her lah but aw she's so nice to accommodate me. I hope I didn't affect any commerical slots, cos then it's more tricky I think.

TTFN.

By the way, I am never gonna eat KFC again. Every time I eat it, I either get (1) bad service (2) bad food or (3) bad health. I really don't have fate with it, I guess. So yes, either McDonald's or Burger King or Subway, but never KFC. Good riddance to it.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。