singzeon.


(closed)



24 October 2012:

Why must things be like this?

Today I went home after maths paper 2. (More on that later.) The moment I opened the door a thought flashed past my mind, 'could it be ...?'

No, I told myself. It can't be. It can't be now. Not when I have O Levels.

Hurriedly I went to check. It was indeed true. My heart sank. Of all times, why now?!

~

Okay about maths paper 2. Maths paper 1 was easy yesterday, so people were speculating (and creating insecurities) that this paper would be difficult. I was one of them.

I was way more nervous for paper 2 than paper 1. I was so nervous that when writing calculator model fx95SG, I began as f(x). I think if I didn't notice it, I would write it as f(x) = 95SG. Who knows.

Luckily the paper wasn't that difficult. There were some questions which had everyone discussing, such as the last question. Speaking of that last question, I lost all marks there cos instead of using 16 as a denominator, I used 14. So all my working would be wrong. I can only hope for the so-called 'method mark'.

I was happy, though, that I managed to understand . Previously I was clueless to this formula and didn't know how to use it. At least at O Levels I finally get it.

Also, the figures this time were not that complicated, which was a good thing. Mdm T was still predicting that there would be complex figures such as two circles overlapping each other. Thankfully there was none of it.

~

I think that a girlfriend should spend more time with her boyfriend.

I don't know if YJ feels indignant about it or not, but if I were him I wouldn't be too happy. It's not JQ fault from what I understand, she feels obliged to accompany ZK. I don't know ZK personally but I feel that he shouldn't be so clingy to her.

If JQ was still not with YJ, then it's not that bad. But since they are together, why are you still being a light bulb? I'm sure there are other friends besides JQ that you can cling on to. Can you imagine being a boyfriend to a girl that sticks with some other guy? Even though that guy probably doesn't fancy your girlfriend, but c'mon it would hurt a little if you really like her.

That's why I think YJ is very 寬宏大量. He probably doesn't wanna make things awkward between ZK and JQ, so he rather let them be. I just hope that ZK knows how to back off and not be too overboard. I don't think I'm actually that big-hearted to allow my own girlfriend, if I had one, to stay with another guy for so long.

Maybe I'm just being petty and over-protective. I don't know, it's subjective eh. Maybe to YJ it's nothing at all. I hope so, then.

~

Today is JQ's birthday. I prepared a card for her and gave her the rainbow-coloured pencil case she wanted.

I hope she liked both.

It was awkward though, carrying the pencil case from the concourse to the canteen. Cos it kept shaking and having the bell-like sound. And the card also looked suspicious, at least to me. So I was trying to hide it by turning to various positions when walking.

I wanted to make a card that could fit into the pencil case, but sadly I couldn't really do that. So too bad, just a standard A4 fold-into-two kind of card.

~

Back to the start of my post. Of all times, why now. Of all times, why must my chocolate be finished now?! It turns out that the Tolberone bar I had today was the last. If I knew, I would have treasured you ... )':

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。