singzeon.


(closed)



13 October 2012:

(Untitled.)

Firstly answering my niece. I don't know what's my third-last post, so I don't know which one you're talking about. But yeah of course GY isn't your that GY. You'd be heartbroken if he had a girlfriend eh. Unless it's you. Cough cough mega cough.

Well I have this habit of initialising names so sorry that you don't know who's who. Maybe you could ask me next time who's who. Anyway, I don't know who you're referring to either. Who's 'c'? Ha so we're equally puzzled.

'SY and I' not 'me and SY'. Okay fine ignore this grammar Nazi.

佛教講求「緣」。
So why make yourself upset over people that leave or do not leave? When the 緣分 is up, that's it. If it's not up, that person would just 揮之不去. (I'm instantly reminded of someone.)

~

It's nine days to O Levels.

~

I've been trying to read some 佛經 recently, but it's not easy. Unlike Christianity or Islam where there is the Bible or Quran respectively, I don't seem to find a 'holy book'. It's even harder cos I'm doing this on my own, while others are led by 'seniors' or parents.

The 佛經s that I find on apps are in 文言文 or some ancient form of Chinese, so it's difficult to read and interpret. Besides, lots of names in Buddhism are translated from Sanskrit, so that makes it even harder cos their Chinese equivalent can sound quite weird and not easily understandable.

TTFN.




aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。