singzeon.


(closed)



4 October 2012:

Today and yesterday felt like a rectified inverse sine wave.


I really felt like that these two days. Not during school hours, but after dismissal when I stayed back.

So many things happened from 1330 and 1430 today and yesterday. I feel really exhausted, and don't really want to talk about it. (Quite ironic, though, cos I wanted to blog and rant.)

Today seemed to be a culmination of the depressing period. My graph would have gone all the way down at the end, but I didn't know how to make that.

I had a heart-to-heart talk with T. About who he liked, who I liked, and what happened in between all that. I really feel like writing a book similar to 那些年, chronicling what happened since Sec 3. Actually I think many people had this idea but none were as successful as 九把刀.

We all lead bloody epic lives, lah.

T said I sounded desperate for a girl. Maybe to a certain extent? Or maybe you could say I'm just jealous cos a few people around me have found theirs.

He gave me a piece of advice which was to 'be nice' to girls when in JC (, seeing that I probably wouldn't have a chance anymore in CCHMS). Well ... I'll seriously work on that.

JL said I changed and matured a lot ever since Sec 3. I don't really think so, I'm still immature eh.

These two days have been some sort of reflection days. Maybe that's why I'm feeling this way. Tomorrow is the last day together as a class. We may probably see each other again in the next two weeks but not as a class.

G asked me today who I would miss. (It was because I jokingly asked her who she would miss besides me.) I said I would miss no one. For those 熟人, I won't miss you cos I'll keep in contact with you. For those non-熟人, I still won't miss you cos 早走早好.

Tomorrow some boys from our class are playing football against the PE teachers. QB is playing too. I've played against him two years ago and whoa he really is good in football (and taichi). Even QB is leaving soon. I feel like doing some farewell thing for him but I don't know how and should I.

Tomorrow I shall try to feel like 0.5sinx + 4. Even at my lowest point, I'm still positive about things.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。