singzeon.


(closed)



2 October 2012:

I think we face probability trees every day.

That's how it feels for me. There's so many choices. Some are small like eating now or later. Others are big like whether I'll take H2 Chinese next year.

And whenever we make a choice, there'll be the wheel of karma spinning around. From the action that we take, there'll be good or bad karma that'll affect us eventually.

~

I was recommending G some buddhist apps just now in class. It's a bit funny for her cos she's Taoist but she prays to 觀音娘娘. So I really wonder is she buddhist or Taoist.

I went to read up on Taoism at Wikipedia and it turns out that 太極拳 that I've been practising since P6 is sort-of Taoist. I never knew that. 太極拳 is considered 內家拳, which emphasises on the philosophical part more instead of the physiological part. Sadly I've never experienced the 氣 or what not.

~

I heard unconfirmed rumours that the culprit of yesterday's window incident actually stole another class' window pane and fixed it to ours. -rolls eyes- If that is true, another class is gonna be questioned for why their window pane disappeared.

I really ... cannot fathom. Never mind, it is none of my business, right? (This info does tally with my observation yesterday, though.)

~

I really don't like it when some people practise double standards. I made that request previously. How long did it take? Weeks. She made that request only recently. Yet she got it already.

I probably should accept my position and not complain about it anymore. Anyway perhaps with my character and all that, I'm just not the kind that people consider first.

TTFN.




aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。