singzeon.


(closed)



21 October 2012:

I had another weird dream yesterday.

The day before I dreamt about walking through different rooms in a house that started from my school canteen. Yesterday I dreamt that I was in my own house.

I was sitting at the dining table with LJ and GY. There was a 'starting' to it but I forgot that part. We were chatting when suddenly GY said 'my girlfriend ...'. Then I got slightly furious and asked GY 'So it's true that you're together with JQ?!' GY looked shocked cos he accidentally said something out.

Somehow I also found out that KL was attached as well, in my dream. They were mentioning it before GY slipped that out, I think. Well I got very mad and shook LJ asking him 原來你早就知道了爲什麽不告訴我?! Yes I must have been in a 台灣劇 state of mind with the epic 臺詞s.

Anyway, it was LJ's turn to look apologetic. GY then tried pacifying me by saying something that he was intending to tell me sooner or later, together with KL. I felt very hurt then cos it was as if everyone knew everything except me. I was still stuck in a well.

I remembered banging the table and shouting at them. Hmm not very nice of me eh. Then I woke up with a bursting bladder. I tried to resume the dream after peeing but I had another dream instead. I couldn't remember that one though, the first was too impactful.

~

Ms C has critiqued my essay I sent her yesterday. She replied my e-mail at 0002 this morning. In short, she slammed my essay.

I received a score of 17 / 30 from her. Receiving such a score a day before the O Levels is rather scary. I was rather confident of my essay previously, and never expected such a low score. You might say that she's being strict but so long as she has given 18 to anyone else I am no good.

Ms C gave me scathing remarks of my essay. She said that I had organisational mistakes, which I shouldn't be making at this point. However, I disagree with her point.

My question was 'The delight and frustrations of a teenager.' I began with a frustration, jumped to delight, and frustration then delight. She says I should finish my two frustrations first. But what if I have no time? I originally wrote it as such was so that if I really didn't have time, at least I could submit 1 frustration + 1 delight, instead of two frustrations. To me, at least I answered the question of 'delights and frustrations', instead of a one-sided delight / frustration.

I have queried her on this, and I hope that Ms C would be able to reply me quick and clear my doubts. It is very worrying on the day before my examinations to receive such a thing. Nevertheless I will carry on.

~

This morning I mini family drama broke out. I am really tired of such things happening. Really, being in a dysfunctional family takes a toll on everyone, especially children.

I really admire children who pull through despite having a dysfunctional family, instead of falling and failing. These are the strong, resilient ones who would succeed in life next time. I recall the Marigolds text. Their family was dysfunctional. One daughter 'survived' while the other wilted. I want to be the survivor.

This is not the time for me to ponder on such things. Tomorrow is English papers and I should be into the mood of it. Let's hope my Anglophilia somehow helps me tomorrow.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。