singzeon.


(closed)



10 October 2012:

Heard of 塞翁失馬焉知非福?

Yes I should have shut my mouth about the past two days being good. Cos today wasn't. Okay lah, it wasn't that bad, but at times I felt like cringing. Remember A whom I mentioned in yesterday's post? Yeah today he really made me angry.

I met A at 9 in the morning. Things were still alright until 12. We went with GY for Chinese consultation. Once there, he was GL mode all the way. W老師 was going through some compo questions since he asked for it.

For almost every question that he went through, A would give lame and weird suggestions. It's not that I am so serious about things that I want total concentration but seriously ...? Must you interrupt every question to wisecrack. In fact, it wasn't wisecracking cos it wasn't witty.

He was rude to teacher and S as well. W老師 had to stop a few times or just say 'um' and continue. S was replying W老師's question when he suddenly said what he was thinking. W老師 thought he was answering on her behalf.

Things were awkward during the consultation, seriously. The weirdest thing is that besides being GL to the extreme, he voices out what he thinks. When we were searching for the answer to a question, he said out his whole thought process.

I'm seriously alright with A lah. But today ... I was really unhappy with him, lorh. Worse was that I had bio consultation after that, and the same behaviour continued. Even Ms T got irritated by him until she curtly cut him off mid-sentence.

Tomorrow I have another Chinese consultation with GY and A. S doesn't want to attend anymore. Maybe V too. I also don't feel like attending but I have a question to ask him. Also, leaving GY alone with A is not nice lah.

Okay lah ... I'm not angry or anything now. Just now I was furious though. I really hope tomorrow wouldn't be so again.

~

GY is rumoured to be attached. Ms C was hinting that she knew everything, when she said 'I sit at the canteen and see everything ...' and ended staring at him. I don't know if it's true, but he does appear to be in close contact with a girl now.

I think the girl would be quite happy, lah if it's true. Cos GY's a nice guy. I was flipping through GY's bio textbook for a diagram to ask Ms T something when I saw ':) L O V E' on a page. SO SWEETZXCZXCZXC! I poked at it and he just looked at me. Oh well.

TTFN.

Too obvious, lah you. Stop it.

Edit: Watch this fantastic video of Australian PM Gillard inveighing against opposition leader Abbot. Very interesting debate. I wonder if Singapore parliament would see this next time. Zaobao just carried an interview with Speaker Palmer, he says that people would do 政治秀 occasionally. Well well.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。