singzeon.


(closed)



27 October 2012:

剛才又出事了。

I really await the day when police gets called in to settle things.

The actual impact of the whole affair is not physical (thankfully), but psychological. Psychologically I am affected and the images have been replaying. There is social studies on Monday but the images are a distraction. Of course, I am distracted by other things as well, to be fair.

There is a reason why every time I pray in temples, I ask for 家和萬事興 or 相安無事 or 快快樂樂. According to Wikipedia's entry on 佛教, '有情眾生之所以會受苦,在於因無明而於六根觸受起愛執,而導致後有生死的純大苦聚集'.

I hope for a better tomorrow. It has to, else on Monday I am finished.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。