singzeon.


(closed)



18 October 2012:

不知道怎麼寫。

I have written 350 posts thus far for this blog, not including other posts on other blogs that are still remaining in cyberspace for no reason. Yet I am clueless as to how to write an autograph.

I am writing something else though. 心情小抽屜. Those of you familiar with Yes! 933's night programme may know of it. Hopefully it gets used. I started writing it yesterday in my usual style of double-lined cursive Chinese. I really wonder if it can be read to be played out.

Or maybe I should not send it by mail. I forgot the address anyway. I shall just e-mail it over. Actually I am in a dilemma too as to whether or not to continue writing it. Writing it makes me emotional which makes me unsuited for studying at night. And with four days left, I do not have much time to spend on this.

I would either sacrifice my O Levels or this. It's a clear choice, but pitiable if 心情小抽屜 is delayed. Actually I don't even know if it would be picked so ...

Anyway I still don't know how to write for an autograph book. No one has asked me to write it in four years. Back then in primary six, it was a 'standard' format of name, telephone number, etc. (Back then telephone number meant house phone cos mobile phones weren't that available for us.) Then followed by a message. And signing off.

But I feel that this format seems a little rigid and lame. I feel like writing something nice but I'm afraid that I'll write too long or get emo-nemo.

Oh well I should thinking of a way.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。