singzeon.


(closed)



19 September 2012:

Prelims are over.

Debriefs for the various papers start tomorrow in the form of normal lessons. On the one hand I'm very eager to receive my results, on the other I fear getting bad results.

Today the book seller came to the school again. He last came months ago and I bought 1Q84, Hunger Games and The Sense of an Ending. I bought The Black Swan from him this time, and plan to buy a few more.

I've finished the first book of 笑傲江湖, continuing with the second one now. The story isn't as boring as I felt it was previously. From a literature perspective there's lots to analyse about the characters and plot.

I recently started playing Pocket Planes again. I reset the game and started from scratch. It's also not as boring as I thought it was, which was why I deleted it at first. Thankfully my flights are longer now so I'm not playing that game evevry few minutes. I just need to check on them every half an hour.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。