singzeon.


(closed)



1 September 2012:

Одна разглагольствования, одного комплимента.

I don't like how some people just like to ignore messages that they regard as not important. Please, everyone's busy. There is a reason why I sent the message.

I'm past the age where I sent nonsensical messages for the fun of it, so yes, it's important. People say technology eases communication but it also makes people take for granted this ease. If you are to choose at your beck and call who to answer and who not, alright, I shall know better not to correspond with you anymore.

It's not the first time; so I don't think I'm over-reacting. There are countless cases thus far, and I'm not pleased with it. Don't blame me if next time you find I'm not informing you of anything, or if we simply drift apart. I tried, tried hard, but you don't reciprocate.

~

I'm very entertained by this Youtube user: terencetch2. I almost immediately subscribed after listening to his first video, and I normally don't. Not even for 'popular' Youtubers like Dee Kosh or Noah Yap. I personally think the latter's has not much standard, anyway. But good for him that's he's acting in Jack Neo's latest movie.

terencetch2 is from Dunman High and is 18 this year. Well, luckily, he's not a nerd. He'll be taking A Levels soon, so sadly his videos will not be many in the next months. Oh well after that I bet there'll be more.

And there you have it. Один разглагольствования, одного комплимента.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。