singzeon.


(closed)



1 June 2012:

It's the start of the holidays and I have moved!

Okay lah, I haven't really moved. It's just that Blogger apparently changed the domain name for Singapore blogs to '.sg' instead of the previous '.com'. I suppose this way we could tell what country this blog is from. I wonder when they changed it; I don't remember seeing it previously. The good thing is that if you type in the '.com' address, they'll redirect you to the '.sg' one so there's no trouble.

But yes, it's the start of the holidays. I was telling myself a few days ago that I would make very good use of my time this holiday since it's the last one for my secondary school days and since O Levels are around the corner. And today, I realised that I had left my SS textbook locked in the locker for three weeks.

How am I to study N Ireland and Singapore's traffic policy like that?!

Never mind, I shall focus a bit more on other subjects then. And luckily, I brought my other SS textbook, so I can study on Venice. I also brought Bio textbook back, since I want to use this holidays to really boost my Bio further. It's really not enough getting a low A1 for exams, which eventually got combined with CA1 and became a disappointing B3. It does show, though, that my best science subject has always been Bio, with Chem being the exception rarely.

I am still going to watch shows though, not forgetting reading books. I'm also going back next week for Wushu. This time, I'm really setting a tight schedule, and I shall try to stick to it as closely as possible. Time is tight, and I need to squeeze showtime and study time tightly.

~


Random site that I visit: Indexed. Where you have interesting charts in a fun way.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。