singzeon.


(closed)



19 May 2012:

It's a sad, sad moment.

There was duty just now; I'm very, very tired now and don't feel like typing all of it out. But to put it simply, I have not been enjoying yesterday and today very much, because of something that has been going on.

都是和生命里的兩個女人(也許可以說是三個女人)有關。

Normally when misunderstood, I would explain fully and make sure that my point is received fully and clearly understood. Now, I'm so tired I don't even care. If you want to continue to misunderstand me and get upset with me, then too bad.

There are two issues; you are the one who have mixed them up and combined it to be one. Because I oppose your position on one issue, it does not mean that I fully disagree with you. I'm not taking sides with either party: furthermore, since I am supporting the 'common enemy', doesn't this statement make it more reliable, and is worth more pondering?

還有另外一位。

I don't dare to talk to you anymore. It's very sad. I hope I'm the one being an arse all the while and you're not at fault, but now I'm so messed up I can't judge anything.




aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。