singzeon.


(closed)



14 May 2012:

I have received 5 out of 9 results already.

What I would like to say is ... -sigh-.

English wasn't that bad, but my composition writing (both types) is still very sucky. Writing this blog doesn't seem to help anymore eh.

Chinese ... I really think I need to consult the HOD (or at least my teacher) whether I should drop the idea of studying Chinese in JC. It's my passion but sometimes results just aren't proportionate.

Combined Humanities had slight improvements, which I'm really happy. Still, I'd really hope I would get at least one L4 (or even L5) for SBQ. The highest was L3. Oh well, I know how to improve. So hopefully by Prelim 2 it'll be better.

Chemistry ... another disappointing one. Chemistry is the "pillar" of all three sciences, and yet I am getting so low. Besides, chemistry is very, very important in forensics. How, like that?

Tomorrow there shall be the both maths, biology, and physics. Fingers crossed for slightly better results. Especially AMaths please.

Remember I said I finished reading 《那些年,我們一起追的女孩》? There's a movie as well (Captain Obvious speaking ...), and I've downloaded it (shh). So in the holidays I shall watch it. Maybe I'll be more critical, since I've read the book and known most of the plot. Who knows? Please help to vote for what book I shall read next~

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。