singzeon.


(closed)



19 April 2012:

Some random musings.

1. Two days after resoluting that my face shall be clean, my sebaceous gland (actually many of them) decides to get infected and now besides on my lip (weird yeah), I have more on my [place-you-call-skin-above-lip]. Haiz. I dread the pus oozing out stage, cos that's when it's the most unglam.

2. Today there was a small photo-taking for Section 3. I hope I looked okay, even with all that pimples and all that! She sat beside me for one photo. Then for the other she went to change settings and ended up near the back. Oh well. At least there's one~ But KL's extreme nudges were making it awkward, lorh.

3. We're learning Cold War now. Somehow I see some things applying exactly like how it was then, in class or school. One reason why I like History a lot is precisely cos of this: the patterns that repeat, people's attitudes and perceptions. Recently, the scene has changed in the class. It's really so ... chaotic. It's really like a Cold War. There's lots of confrontations and provocations, but thankfully no direct conflict. I wish for that not to happen. Détente please, détente alright?

4. The class seems to be like a sociological field. I see groups, classes, and ranks. All the sociological criterias are present. Who knows, maybe next time one of us might be a sociologist and publish some study about it.

5. I finally understood chapters 18 and 19 of Physics. Many thanks to my Physics tuition teacher. I kept asking her "duh" questions, luckily she was very patient.

6. I hope this does not happen to any of my relations in real life (of a personal scale, lah). If you know what I mean~


To JQ: I have lots of things to say, but maybe another time. Tomorrow's post, perhaps? Сладких снов for now. (If you're not JQ, don't be a kaypoh and Google Translate, horh.)



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。