singzeon.


(closed)



13 April 2012:

Chung Cheng Wushu was simply fantastic today.

To put it simply, out of the 8 events that we took part in, we won 8 golds.

Out of the four years I have been in Wushu, this seems to be the best year. Even though I am not part of the six people who competed, I still share the happiness and joy they must have felt.

... I'm still at such a loss of words.

Our coaches must be very happy now, with us winning all the awards.

Furthermore, we won by a rather large margin. The second place was normally 0.1 point away, with the exception of one where we tied. Luckily our "small point" was higher and we won.

This is the last year for me in Wushu, and it is certainly the most memorable one.

It was very, very heartening to see the whole Wushu team cheering for one another. Even VJC helped by cheering. I must say that we are quite close to VJC, and our alliance is certainly very beneficial. Besides, this was what our coaches wanted us to do: help each other out during the competition.

Until now, the scene where the results were announced is still resonating in my mind. 8.4_. 8.5_. We were consistently (throughout divisions) getting such a good score.

Tomorrow,  there is the final Wushu training. For the Sec 1 to 3s, it is but the last training before the exams start. For Sec 4s like me, it's the last training in Chung Cheng. I wonder what tomorrow will be like. Will anyone cry?

The dilemma within me is still growing stronger. Drama or Wushu? Today's events seem to pull me closer to Wushu again, but the passion for Drama is also burning strongly.

I shall leave that decision to another time.

It was good that we managed to throw Mr P this year, as with the tradition every year that we throw the principal. Sadly, Mr K wasn't there this year, so no throwing of him.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。