singzeon.


(closed)



11 April 2012:

As of today it's two weeks to MYE.

And ... I'm not prepared.

I don't want to think of how badly I'll do for this paper, especially after unsatisfactory common test results.

I'm aiming for a 6-pointer, but I should probably wake up and realise that it's almost impossible to achieve that considering my standard now.

Of course, lots of seniors always say that "it's alright", things will be better as the O Level draws closer. Really? I don't know, I'm rather afraid.

This year I have tried to buck up. I'm not sure it's working.

My problem is that I often can't express the answers properly. That sucks. It sucks because if the examiners were to ask me the questions in conversation, I could probably manage 80% of it. But the moment it comes to writing, I'm completely invalid.

Sometimes, I explain too little. The teacher would say it's incomplete, or place carets. Other times, I explain too much. I write so much crap, and waste my time.

How like that?



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。