singzeon.


(closed)



9 January 2012:

This is gonna be a quick post to rant about some stuff.

The CCA points are out. And this is where people's character starts to show.

Now when teachers ask for any volunteers, the hands raise highly. And it's all because of the damned CCA points!

Call me naive, but I strongly despise people who do things just to get benefits. C'mon, some leadership or service roles are there for you to experience the feeling of helping people out or leading them. It's not bloody hell for getting points!

Which is why, I was very angry until I forgot myself and scolded the f-word today. I know it's wrong, but I couldn't control myself. Someone is trying to be a class leader just for the bloody sake of points. 

Maybe you only have 1 pathetic point in your certificate. That's why you are so bloody desperate to clutch every single point that comes your way. Thankfully you did not succeed.

Urgh. 



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。