singzeon.


(closed)



23 September 2011:

This week feels like a cosine graph to me.

For nerds out there, the equation was y = 2cosx - 1, 0 ≤ x ≤ π.

Which reminds me: the A Math test. According to other people, the A Math test was very hard. I disagree: the E Math test was the real hidden killer. The angles were so hard to find, it gave everyone headaches just trying to properly identify exactly which angle is required.

There was also a Chemistry test, which I could not finish my paper on time. ): Well, I hope I pass though. I followed the required statements that Mrs. S taught, so I presume that it would be all correct. And then there was Bio test. It was the easiest test for the week, and probably the easiest test since the start of the year. Having said that, I might not get a very high mark, since teachers would have a stricter mark scheme to "compensate" for the easiness.

Took a rough calculation of my Physics CA grade today, when Mr. L showed previous test results. The highest I could get was a B4. I can't say I'm not sad about it, but I was not really affected by it since I had expected such a result. Physics was always the lousiest Science since primary school. (Technically, in primary school there was only one subject "Science", but when I recounted the sort of questions I did worst in, it was those on Heat and Electricity, the classic Physics ones).

Anyways. I really hope that my Biology and Chemistry grades would be higher. Else, it would probably just mean that I am a Triple Science interloper. ): And that sucks, cos if I have to drop Physics, I'll be the only 7 subject-er in my cohort.

(Enough of depressing thoughts.) K, now onto a rant. Dear S, YOU ARE SUCH AN ARSE. If I could earn a dollar for every single word that I use to scold you in my mind, I would be rich, and probably use this money to get you to leave me alone. I have despised people before, but never to such a standard. You're probably the first person that I really desire to unleash the F-bomb on you. (But then again, you'd probably retort weakly with a lame and childish excuse or comment about me.)

I don't guarantee that I am the least annoying person on this world, but S you have certainly proven that I am not the most annoying person either. People do talk behind your back about how you suck (I know this word is rather vague and rude, but nevertheless). I don't suppose you are oblivious to these comments ... unless of course you are too indulged in lame doings until you didn't realise it.

People have tried to help you, even though they had nothing to gain from it. But you were so unresponsive, until I suppose that person has given it up, or at least took a rest. I don't think you intend to change your behaviours, so that shall be it. I probably shall try to avoid you from now on ...

Oh and by the way. People keep saying that the way to change Facebook's newest fail ticker timeline is to change the language to English (UK). That's not true! In fact, I had that ticker a long, long time ago, just that it vanished after a few days. (Yes, I am using British English for Facebook.) So, it probably tried out briefly in Eng (UK), then debuted it on Eng (US) platforms now.

Oh well. The reason that people are speculating as to why Facebook introduced new stuff was to beat competition from Google, which officially released Google+ this week. Well if that's the case, it totally backfired in my opinion. People complained so much, "Facebook Timeline" is a Trending Topic now on Twitter. I can imagine the people at Twitter secretly laughing behind their computers at San Francisco (or wherever their offices are at) about their rival's mega failure in improving interface.

... Alright, I have typed a great deal, and I should be back settling Mentorship stuffs. (If you find the layout too narrow, you could toggle it with the new "Widescreen layout" button. To brag, I created it by myself.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。