singzeon.


(closed)



28 September 2011:

I don't know why the week's such an arse.

Technically, it's probably only half a week, so I can't say accurately that it'll remain this way.

But so far for the three days, it has been so. Today there was English oral. I do not want to talk about it. It was probably the most unsatisfactory and unhappy oral experience I have ever had. Mostly not because of the teacher, but because of the incidents that happened before and after the oral.

What got my goat the most was probably this saying about

21st century guys are all like that!

(It was paraphrased, with the original meaning still there.) What do you mean by that? Define 'like that', if you may. I find that when a conflict arises, it's probably best not to use irrational statements to only incite emotions.

A conflict, when broke out, should be settled swiftly. Such statements would only serve as a deterrent towards a resolution between both parties. What I would consider worse would be that the person who actually said that, had no business in the conflict. From the start, this conflict was actually a small one, and one that could be easily settled.

It could be my being too petty on such matters, but I find that there is simply no reason to make such a statement.

Also, it was a generalisation. I may be the worst of my species, but there was certainly no need for anyone to put people down.

I am deeply saddened by the state of events that have happened, and pledge to reduce my efforts of resolution. Unless sincere actions are taken to amend the current fracture, which has no doubt heightened tensions amongst previously close relations.

Hint: It's PMS week for me. That's only being used as a metaphor, by the way. 



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。