singzeon.


(closed)



8 September 2011:

4200!

My blog viewership has past 4200!!! :D A big thank you to all the readers out there since I first posted on 17 March 2010.

I know my blogging style is boring, draggy, and lame at times, but luckily there are people who don't mind this content! Hahah.

I've also got a piece of good news! (Or maybe only for me.) Thanks to the help of the people at Fonts.com, I am able to use Web Fonts in my blog! So from today onwards, all Chinese posts will have a different font! This is great cos no matter what fonts your computer has, it doesn't matter. So long as you have Internet, you will be able to use the font!! :)

唯一可惜的地方就是我沒完全達到我想要的效果,不過現在這樣子已經很好了。多謝 Fonts.com 的人的幫助。他們的服務非常的好。雖然我用的是免費配套,不過他們還是很迅速的回覆了我的電郵!:) TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。