singzeon.


(closed)



24 July 2011:

{update}

This isn't an actual post. I just want to tell my readers (if any) sorry for the hiatus. I have not officially called for it, but it seems like I have been in a hiatus period.

Why? It's not writer's block or anything like that; I have plenty of things to say. The past week or so has been incredibly busy for me, juggling 3 events. Now that one's down and two more tomorrow, I will have more time to blog.

I have not forgotten to look out for content to blog about. I've actually done up content outlines of my posts. So that when I have the time, I can release it all over a span of a few days. Some of the posts may seem slightly "old", since they were probably current affairs at that point of time. I really regret not being able to respond to it as fast as possible, but I really have too much on my hands.

Following this hiatus, I would like to take this oppurtunity (I know it sounds super formal and awkward, but I don't know how else to phase it) to do a small redesign to my blog. As you can see, my blog now has a header. That was a rushed one, so I'm planning to change that with another one that better fits the theme of "dissident blogger".

Signature long post titles will still remain, but maybe the layout could do a little shifting here and there. I don't know ... let's see how it goes.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。