singzeon.


(closed)



15 July 2011:

My internet was down for two days.

That explains why I did not blog anything. So many things have happened during these two days. Being the lazy me, I shall not list everything out. I thought of doing scheduled posts like what I did last time to ensure consistent posting, but nah don't want to.

Life's been busy. And I'm sick. It's the season, I know. More and more people are falling sick during this period of time. I wonder why. Has the virus suddenly become active?

In case you're wondering what happened to me (bet you don't), I had upper respiratory tract infection.


Yeah, just imagine me having virus pathogens all over the labelled parts. ): According to Wikipedia, a complete recovery would take 7 - 1o days, but I've already finished my prescription of antibiotics. So hopefully I'll recover faster?


K that's one of the stuffs that I wanted to talk about. More coming up if I have the time.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。