singzeon.


(closed)



9 June 2011:

It's times like this where I wanna call someone 'crazy bitch'.

A little bit of background. I had a girlfriend once. Her full name I shall not say. Her Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000298175064. We were together for a while. I must admit: I went into the relationship on a "try it out" mentality. After a while, I realised that my real interest was someone else, and I began to not be as caring as I was.

Then, the relationship ended. It ended when she removed me from her main account. I was no longer a 'friend'. I noticed it when she posted on her other account. At that time, she had three accounts. Presently, I do not know.

After that, communication was cut for a while. I did not say anything, for I wanted the matter to be kept quiet and "low-profile". Following this, I started to hear things that suggested that I was the one who initiated the break-up. Guess what, if I'm not wrong, these rumours started from her!

Now, some people, basing on her one-sided account, are blaming me for not treating her well and for dumping her. I do agree that I "neglected" her at the late part of the relationship, but I was never the one that "dumped" her. At worst, I wanted to ask for a peaceful, mutual spilt.

That was not the end, by the way. I started hearing other things. (Back to the past a little.) Strictly speaking, she was the person that asked me for a relationship. I agreed then (which was one mistake I should never have made). After the break, I started hearing things like I was actually a replacement, since she lost her previous boyfriend.

I have never clarified anything with her, so I'm not totally sure. However, being one party, I would assume that it was yet another thing started by her, that she would "console" herself about this break-up.

Shortly after she initiated the break-up by deleting me, she messaged me through Facebook, asking if we could still be friends. I figured - since what I wanted was after all a peaceful break-up - why not? We could just be back to friends, at least on the social network it was the case.

As time passed, I discovered: she probably was just using it to stalk me. I know she reads this blog of mine too. She used to follow me on Formspring. I blocked her shortly after. Partly, I was angry at the abrupt treatment; partly, I was freaked out by what she did.

[I am choosing not to reveal what happened on Formspring. I shall leave it for next time, if need be. It's rather mean to dig so deep, so I'm stopping at surface level.]

This is her Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/PokeyyBearr. She follows an account that frequently asks questions, so she'll receive a lot of questions. Among them: http://www.formspring.me/PokeyyBearr/q/201889369986988870. It is quite evident that she has not "let go". She is still stalking me. The most "shameless" one: http://www.formspring.me/PokeyyBearr/q/203051388278699643. I think it's quite clear she was referring to me, since her subject has not changed. So from this fact, I would like to say that no, I do not like her anymore.

On 9 June 2011 (being today), at 1910 hours, she sent me a message. In full, with no changes whatsoever:

I love you :/

At 1931 hours, I replied:

Uh k.

I do realise that it may sound very mean, but I do not want her to think that I still have a thing for her. A while later, she posted on her Facebook something about her not forgiving me. (Although the subject was not clearly listed, I could assume that safely, which I shall talk about next.)

Ever since then, she has been posting statuses that all indirectly refer to me. She does not explicitly list my name, but from the content, I can tell. Many a time, I have beared with it, just ignoring it. In a way, since she did not specifically mention me, I can ignore it.

Anyway, back to the point, she blocked me thereafter. Hence, I am unable to provide specific posts as examples. But I hope that is enough examples.

In summary: 1. I do not have anymore feelings for her anymore. 2. She needs to stop thinking that I still like her and move on. 3. She needs to stop stalking me, and whoever else she does stalk, if she does.

I'm not posting all this just to flame her, after having some bad rumours aimed at me. I just want all the nonsense to stop. I have voluntarily admitted that I made mistakes. So I hope that maybe she would do the same as well, instead of acting very pitiful in front of her friends. I understand that it's probably very saddening for anyone, but maybe one could stick to facts only?

Having said all that, I must say: maybe some of my methods, some things that I did were too much. Maybe I should not have gone so far. Maybe I still do have some biasness in my posts, even though I'm trying to be as objective as possible. Anyone may clarify with me. I'd be glad to change anything if it's true, since I do not want to be accused of spreading untruths about her as well.

Back to my title ... Yes, for once, I have felt so angry, I would really like to give her that phrase. I know, it is very unpleasant, but I really do not care about this. I feel that she is seriously a little overboard already. I have voluntarily stopped anything after that, why can't she? Plus the little "drama" that occurred during dinnertime just now, it seriously should stop immediately.

By the way, I think it's really true:
Once you start to dislike someone, everything they do begins to annoy you.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。