singzeon.


(closed)



29 June 2011:

I shall do a post since my viewership has plunged once again.

Maybe I shall start talking about my awful rash.

Last Tuesday while I was doing duty in the morning, I suddenly felt an itch spreading from my neck to my upper back. I took off my tie (because thankfully duty ended) and started scratching. Not a good choice, I know that now.

Throughout the whole day, I was busy scratching. By recess, I started feeling spots on my neck. I immediately knew it was a rash. But I still do not know what caused it, since I have never had it in years. The ones I have are very, very mild like those the appear after a camp, but they appear for only 1 hour or so. This time, it's been 5 hours, and even the itch won't die down.

When I went home in the evening, I applied a lot of soap on my neck and back during shower. The spots seemed to be rather bad; the whole area was red. On that night, I did research online, and found out that it was my sebaceous gland.


Yes, that is the sebaceous gland. So, what followed was days of misery. Untiln now, the rash has not fully healed, but my back is almost healed. My neck still has some of it.

Hopefully it'll heal fully by next week. Because of that, I can't wear my tie during duty and recess. Although I have a perfectly valid excuse, I'll feel very uneasy once I reach the canteen without a tie.

I actually have more stuff to share, but because I'm now rushing my homework (no time partly cos I watched 阿娣), so maybe I'll leave it to next time.

TTFN.

Shameless self-promotion: Formspring.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。