singzeon.


(closed)



19 June 2011:

I am breaking my hiatus now.

Why I am breaking my hiatus:

1. I have had enough of not blogging; sometimes an idea hits me and I have to just swallow it down.
2. Like what number 1 described, I have had more ideas now, so I won't feel as miserable by thinking so much for ideas of what to blog about.
3. My readership has fell to a painful low. Everytime I check my stats now, the gradient probably has a value of 4 or 5, showing that my readership has dropped greatly. I know it's obvious that when you don't post anything for a while, it starts to drop, but I never expected it to be so fast ...

So from tomorrow onwards, there'll be posts coming in on a continous basis like described. I won't be changing my blog skin or anything, since I am quite happy with it still, and because I just changed it. Maybe in the time to come I will change my fonts or colours, but there'll be no major change. I still think this design is rather nice and sustainable. The code isn't too complicated unlike other blogskins out there.

I know ... I start to sound like I'm promoting my own blog skin now. Oh well. Wait for my posts! :)

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。