singzeon.


(closed)



6 May 2011:

Today is cooling-off day.

Physics paper was quite okay today, considering I totally slacked at home yesterday night. I did not read any of my notes. Until today morning, where I rushed through 5 chapters of notes in a summary form.

I was expecting the Physics paper to be rather difficult, but it was still manageable to a large extent. And I was quite happy towards the end, since (1) I could solve an 8-mark question cos of a brain spark, and (2) I finished the paper with one hour to spare!

So I hope the marking scheme won't be very strict until I get penalised for the careless mistakes that I made. I have a feeling that I made quite a few careless mistakes ... Oh but my MCQ was crappy ...

Tomorrow is Polling Day. After that, it's Sunday. Followed by Monday and Tuesday without exams / lessons! Thanks to polling day~! And of course thanks to the fact that I am not taking Pure Geog. (Who takes Pure Geog? The ultimate memorising subject.)

Yay. That's about all. TTFN.

#19: I can be very pleasant if I want to. But step on my toes and you will regret. I am the kind of person that will wait 10 years just to stab you for revenge.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。