singzeon.


(closed)



4 May 2011:

Read the screen shot.



This screen shot has two Facebook status updates from the same girl. (She is Sec 2, by the way.)

I have nothing against people that support the opposition. I take it that their views and ideals are slightly different. However, look at what this girl is saying. Does she know what she is talking about?

Evidently not. From her line of thought, I would safely presume that whats she wants is a Singapore with 0% foreigners. I'm sure even the opposition would disagree to that notion. It is impossible to have not a single foreigner on our shores.

Obviously, this girl is very shallow-minded, and has no idea of how things work "in real life". She is probably living in a fantasy world where everyone is a loccaly born Singaporean, where there are no "foreigners in Geylang".

Or does she crave for a Communist Singapore? Singapore won't be Communist, but she can go to the other side of the Iron Curtain.

///

On a side note, I am having my Elective History MYE tomorrow. Wish me luck; I should need it. I really hope my essay can at least pass. That is, if I can get at least an L3 out of L5.

#18: For most of the time, I am quite objective. Hahah, I know, self-flattery. #100factsaboutme



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。