singzeon.


(closed)



5 May 2011:

Now suddenly I am very pro-PAP.

I watched PM Lee's lunchtime rally videos yesterday. Somehow, the videos gave me a comforting feeling. Prior to that, I always felt that the PAP wasn't doing very well. After listening to his speech, I feel confident that the PAP is back to its former glory, albeit a little lacklustre in some minor areas.

Also, last night, I was reading Xiaxue's blog post. She was criticising those who were 100% against PAP. Like what she said, I would think it's okay if you "just wish to have some opposition voices in the government". But being 100% against PAP ... I can only give you [...], which means I have no words to describe at all.

Maybe you should just read her blog post. I think she makes more sense than me, so I'll TTFN.

In case you didn't know, TTFN stands for 'ta ta for now'. PM Lee used it on his web chat on Facebook yesterday. I didn't expect PM to say things like this, but it is more of a pleasant surprise ... :) (I didn't even know what that meant!)

Oh wait. Just an update on my boring life. I finished History paper today (just now), the most worrying paper of the whole exam period. I must say it wasn't that nerve-wracking. A lot of people were disappointed because Hitler did not come out at all, and that the LoN was set as the essay question, which a lot of people did not think so since it was largely practised already. A lot of people were expecting Stalin or Hitler's rise to power to be the question.

But I didn't expect that we had to do two essays. In the O Level, we only need to do 1 out of 3 essay questions. I suppose since we don't have enough content, that was the best they could test us on.

Following with a quote that I personally like:

One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic. -Joseph Stalin

Okay, TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。