singzeon.


(closed)



31 May 2011:

Friends.

(This is by far, my shortest post title.)

Simply put, I feel I am not being appreciated.

No, I do not want a whole group of people fussing over me. What I want is a group of people, or even one person, who shares their troubles with me, and I do the same.

I don't see a point in being nice anymore, to people whom I am not very close with. After all, they have their own groups. When their own groups don't care about them, they post a distress signal.

And when I go over and see what's wrong, I am rejected. What does this mean? To me, it simply means that I am more like a hi-bye friend to many.

I meet people in school, say hi, say bye, and that's it. That's all I can achieve in my friendships. People are showing their affection towards their friends all over their place, and I am but a loner. People acknowledge my presence, but that is all.

Well, of course, when they need me, suddenly the "friendship" seems stronger. People definitely would say: "Oh, these people were never your friends."

If I exclude these people from "friends", who would I be left with? Maybe a paltry few? But hey, they have their lives too. I can't bug onto them all the time; it's not nice of me as well.

So sometimes I think: Why am I such a loser? Is this sort of revenge for being so mean to so many people previously?



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。