singzeon.


(closed)



5 April 2011:

Ooh, scandal.

This blog post (hover) has some interesting stuff. Maybe people should take a look at this long but interesting post, and spread it around.

***

Competition is tomorrow, good luck to all Taiji people! :)

#8: I have a very high threshold of gory images. Many a time, I would view decapitated bodies without any emotion, while others around me at that time would already be complaning in disgust. I still remember this one time where CW acted pro by insisting that he was okay with the images. I found something worse, and he conceeded. 拿得起,放得下。



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。