singzeon.


(closed)



22 April 2011:

I had a very weird dream last night.

Normally, I won't be able to remember my dreams when I wake up. Or at least, I won't be able to remember the full version of the dream. However last night's dream still stayed in my head. It was a rather weird one; not the kind of dream that you would expect.

I was at the doctor's. Some tests were done, and the doctor had to remove my spine for checking! The procedure wasn't pain at all, but I had do be very still while the doctor was doing it. There was no operation; the doctor just took a suction pump and sucked my spine out. I could feel that my back had become softer.

So then the doctor told me that he had finished, and that he would replace my spine in me when it was ready. He also warned me that I had to be very careful not to move my body anyhow, since there was no spine now. For the rest of my dream, I spent my time lying back facing up, constantly feeling very soft.

For the context, I can roughly understand why my dream was such a weird one. For those who know, I recently dislocated my knee. So perhaps that was why my dream was at the doctor's, since I went there to have my knee "fixed back". But why my spine? Was it a sign that I was spineless?

And what did it mean when I was lying on my back the whole time? Could it mean that I was unable to do take action against something? This dream has been very philosophical. I really hope I can get an answer soon.

#13: For preferences on fruits, I like Fuji Apple from China a lot. Although they have been flamed for containing wax, preservatives, artifical substances, man-made sugar, but it's still nice. (No wonder it's being sold so cheap; the apple is so artifical.)



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。