singzeon.


(closed)



19 March 2011:

Just a short update on my blog.

I am hungry for a new blog skin, [awkward expression I know], so I shall start doing a new one. I recently saw D's tumblr, and the minimalist theme was very nice. So I am gonna largely copy it [yes, I have zero creativity], and use it as my theme.

My new theme shall also have the sidebar all the way at the bottom. So technically, I don't think it shall be called a sidebar anymore. Maybe ... bottombar? Lol. Also, I think I'm just gonna stick with serif fonts for the entire theme. Non-serif fonts are a little difficult to match with serif ones. My favourites are Georgia and Bembo. Well, Georgia is common, but Bembo isn't, so maybe I have to use fallback fonts.

I think I'm also gonna have random short updates for days that I am too lazy to update, so I'm also gonna raise it to min. 4 days per week. I think the lack of pictures is still gonna stick, depending on what I feel after I've finished the theme. And I'm gonna go back to labels, since I think labels do actually make your posts more organised. I wanted a tag cloud last time, but couldn't cos a lot of my posts were without labels.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。