singzeon.


(closed)



20 March 2011:

I just realised I missed the annieversary of my blog.

My blog started on 17 March 2010, I wanted to write a lot of stuff on that day but I was in camp. So I forgotten about it, only until today when tweaking settings of the archives, then I remembered. So, happy belated birthday, blog! LOL.

Oh, as you would have noticed, it's a new blog skin. I must say it was very fast as compared to the previous few blog skins that I did. Of course, I left a lot of homework undone. So that's the downside I suppose. I have taken away the Cbox, since all it does basically is to attract "blog-walking bloggers" with websites that are scammers.

Also, I will post at least four times a week. Of course, some of the posts may be some random musings and rants, but oh well. The sidebar has also been pushed to the bottom. It's actually so much nicer this way, I feel. It's also easier to change the code if anything goes wrong, because it follows a natural flow.

Okay, now to talk about my day. I woke up at 5am with a temperature of 38.0C. Took 2 panadols, and went back to bed. At 9am I woke up again. Thankfully, the fever was gone. However, as I'm typing this now, I still feel a bit feverish. I don't know how I got this flu (it's flu, I suppose), except that perhaps sleeping for 8 hours over two nights during the camp lowered my immune system a lot.

When I blew my nose just now, the colour of my mucus was dark yellow. Not a good sign at all. This would mean there is still a lot of bacteria in my body. The mucus was soo thick, it felt a little disgusting. Later, I gonna have Math tuition, which the classroom is very cold. I hope my body would be able to take it. I sure wouldn't want to be shivering the whole time.

I need to complete my Math holiday homework during tuition. Then after tuition, no more using the computer. I need to finish all my other holiday homework. Maybe after dinner then I shall use it, to complete History research on the S&F of LoN. Tomorrow's the History test, and I am so not prepared for it.

Tomorrow for councillors, we will be released from lessons at 1345 for cheer practising. Yay, missing two periods I think; Bio and English. Actually I wanna look at my Bio results first. I really hope I did well, no more careless mistakes, and that my Bio and Chem are good. I have already received my Chem paper back, so there's no more anticipation.

Chem wasn't well done, since I should have gotten 38/40 if there were no careless mistakes. So I hope for Bio and Phy, I won't be as careless. Chinese is the first period tomorrow, I'm also really anticipating my Chi CT results. The compre was hard, so I hope I can get at least 80%. But I think it's gonna be the first time my vocab section is not getting full marks. Must admit, I was a little complacent and didn't study the vocabs then.

That's all for now.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。