singzeon.


(closed)



6 January 2011:

Of change and chinese.

Today's post is really a mixed post.

Firstly, the change. This has been very evident, and I am very irritated by it. The whole group changed. It is supposed to be a group; it's now becoming a clique. Nothing against cliques, but the context just isn't right. It's becoming worse and worse.

Personally, I attribute that to bad leadership. I don't believe that followers will do that if the leader did not initiate something like that.

People have been warning. I have no right to say anything, and I don't want to get "into trouble" just because I warn some out of goodwill.

I really don't want some of them to turn out being this kind of people. Or at least not in this way.

Then, chinese. The Sec3s are taking their Higher Chinese paper this year, for the actual 'O' Level. Over the years, my standard has been dropping. Now that there's a new teacher, I hope that I can improve on my Chinese, so that I can pass this round.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。