singzeon.


(closed)



18 January 2011:

It’s been two weeks since I started Sec3.

Mr. Soon the level master gave his level master talk recently, or as he called it, “Level Master’s Dictate”. It was quite realistic, the facts he laid down for us. I know I sound a bit arrogant saying that it’s easy to have 0 retentions, but I think our cohort seems quite okay.
Browsing through FB, I already saw two posts saying that they were looking forward to the next day of Sec4 Year1. I feel pretty much the same, slightly different from last year. Last year, I wasn’t that enthusiastic towards going to school the next day, for most of the time.

But so far, it seems quite okay. The homework isn’t really that overwhelming, although I know it’s probably a shortlived phase. Still my “willingness” towards going back the next day and meeting my class is quite high. (I don’t really know how to phrase this.)

Okay, time for me to get started on the persuasive essay, after dragging it for so long.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。