singzeon.


(closed)



13 January 2011:

Are leaders born or bred?

That was what Mr. Goh, our vice principal asked. The student leader seminar was real awesome, with different people going up on stage presenting what they experienced through organising various events.

I was rather happy with what I said: “No negative energy.” That was also what I said during the trip in one of the reflection seesions. The logic is simple: negative energy will make you and your team be depressed, and things won’t get solved as fast.

Okay, this post isn’t just gonna be about this, because it would be more of a 訓話 then a post to share my thoughts on this.

Yes, I am next gonna rant. Okay maybe not since I have no mood to rant.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。