singzeon.


(closed)



1 December 2010:

Started reading up History textbook.

It really is interesting.

I really hope that next year, my History can improve much more. Upper Sec History seems more like Political Studies already. LOL.

The only thing I don't like would have to be that I now have to remember all the funny funny names that these ang mohs have. Alright, I can't complain much cos at least it isn't like Geog. It was just that learning Singapore history was much easier since the names were all local and I could witness it.

Yesterday, I was packing my room. (Sure was refreshing after that. I now have no junk.) Anyway, words can't describe the feeling of happiness when I placed all my Geog textbooks and file and worksheets in a box. Finally, I need not study Geography!

Okay, well, not exactly true. I realised that in History there is a skill called 'reading maps'. -.- Aw well, it's still not that killing. I still have to read maps since I need to understand the territories and all that.

---

So many things have happened during this few days. 之前,我猶如一顆草,根蒂牢固地種在溫室里。(我知道這個比喻不恰當。)但最近這幾天,就好像有好多好多奇怪的力量,拼命地想要把我拔出溫室。

LOL okay so much for sian-ing. Wonder what I should do for the rest of the day, since I have completed Chinese homework (or at least what I could have done till now), and Math homework will be done by the end of the week. I don't know when I can start on my Eng homework, but hope it won't be too much. If I'm not wrong, I have to write a paragraph? Yea, I suppose so.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。