singzeon.


(closed)



2 December 2010:

Seems like lots of people are having problems with their Chinese online homework.

For those of you that know me, this may come as a surprise, but

This time Chinese homework sucks.

There, I've said it. Seriously, it does. I've have been and am still passionate about Chinese (until friends are slightly irked off), so I suppose for me to say it sucks means ... it really does.

It's not that I have something against "the use of technology", a.k.a. giving us online homework instead of those on paper. I'm perfectly alright with it. What made me so angry is that the system is very faulty!

For my oral segment, I tried 6 times before finally succeding. The instructional video wasn't of any help at all, might as well not record it. The listening part was not as bad, but it wasn't good either. I shan't explain anymore, it just makes this post very suck-ish. LOL

---

Recently my dreams were all very "freaky", in a way. They were mainly negative outlooks of things that happened somewhere around this time. This was what made it so scary, the timeframe of all these events and dreams. For example, the event happened yesterday, then today I would have a dream of how the event failed badly, and stuff like that. Although I have been telling myself not to get so affected, but I am still feeling the "freakiness".

I can only hope that things would not be like it is in my dreams.

In other news, I haven't been very faithful. No, not to a girl or anyone. I haven't been faithful to myself; since everyone can be a Buddha sooner or later. Some people just have to go through reincarnation then achieve it.

I had set a few (achievable) tasks for myself, since I broke some "rules". Till now, I have not accomplished them. Although strictly speaking I did not set any deadlines, but I can't cheat myself: I still am not faithful.

---

For the first time since I started my blog, I wanna tell you of some videos. :)

All these are videos that I quite like, since they always make ROFL. Okay, maybe not that bad but at least my stomach would hurt.

JimmyKimmelLive is the channel of Jimmy Kimmel, who is an American host and comedian. I first got to know of his show segment actually, which is called Unnecessary Censorship. (Now it's called This Week in Unnecessary Censorship.) But it's still as funny, where his crew "bleeps and blurs" things. They are actually harmless content, but the bleeps and blurs made it wrong. There are also other segments that are funny, which you can watch them one by one.

Shane Dawson TV is another channel, this one by Shane Dawson. He's a comedian and actor, and releases new videos periodically on Youtube. His videos are great, but some may find it a bit disgusting, and the content isn't that appropriate. Anyways, his shows are also very funny to watch, so long as you are okay with it.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。