singzeon.


(closed)



29 November 2010:

People of two different schools have different attitudes towards some websites.

Okay, this isn't about any rivalry or anything. The two schools I'm talking about is my school and DHS. (This is gonna be a real random and boring post, so if you are bored enough already, don't read.)

I noticed that generally, DHS people have more Twitter and Formspring accounts. As compared to CCHMS people, they like it more. It's also the same for blogs.

L (from CCHMS) once disproved of all these. I still amused, why generally their thoughts are so different.

In other news, I should stop slacking. It's really rare for me to get into Triple Science, so I should familiarise myself with the contents at least, so that I would not be lost when school reopens. I just hope that I will improve in Physics and History.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。