singzeon.


(closed)



12 November 2010:

Class chalet was nice.

It's a busy week ahead for me.

I'll be going to 雲南 on the 16th, and will only be back on the 23th. That'll be eight days without any new posts on this blog, but I reckon that would not make a difference.

As I said, class chalet was nice. Or should I say superb. Although I didn't sleep throughout the night, except for occasional snoozes that lasted like 10 minutes, I was pretty much awake.

The only time that I was a little "blur" was around 3AM. I don't know why, but at that time I was feeling as though I was lost. I was not sleepy, but ... "blur". I was a bit unaware of what I was doing, and started doing some random things in the guys' room. Other than that, I was really quite awake and sober.

Two things that I gained from this chalet: solid 大D skills and bonding between boys.

I am still in "shock" that 大D is the name of the game that we were playing throughout the chalet. Haha. I still thought that it was something like Taiti. Somehow I was looking at Cantonese stuffs before this, so when I pronounced it mentally it seemed to be something like Big Two, since I heard that "ti" means two.

Link everything up, and I found myself a website on the rules of 大D. I only actually got to know how to play it on 7 Nov, on my friend's birthday party. Although I was exposed to this game previously, but it was just my cousin using my hands to hold his cards while he played. Supposedly I was to learn from his selection of cards, but I couldn't understand anything.

One thing I still am slightly confused is the rank of cards. Never mind, I shall read the website carefully and maybe practise with cousins whenever possible.

The other thing was that the boys were real bonded, I felt. Even thought there were 插曲 along the way, but that helped the bonding, I think. I would like to go on more, but the things I want to say is a little private, so I think I shall not. LOL



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。